Friday, March 28, 2008

hello again!!

Okay so I'm posting again. I know unconventional but this is new so Tish figured this out for me and Don't me and Bree just look so cute. This is how our relationship goes. She loves me one day and hates me the next. But you can't help but love her. We went to wal-mart to get stuff to paint. We decided that getting a good nights rest would put us in better painting spirits tomorrow. (maybe). We may wait til mother in law comes home.lol. Funny story about Wal-mart. Bree was running and running and running away from me. Down the aisles and through the woods! then all of the sudden she preceded to lay in the floor and snore loudly and says breezy sleep. I think she was getting my signals I needed a nap after chasing her all over. So we always have fun times at wal-mart. See this blog is gonna be fun come back later for more fun adventures with Ashley

No comments: