Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Howdy Partners :)

On Saturday we threw Jaxxi's second birthday party! It's hard to believe that she is already two! There are quite a few pics sorry in advance!

These are the invites I decided to use they are so cute!

Some of the center pieces on the table
Love that I can use all this in her room afterwards!
I had been eyeing this frame for some time:)
My mom got this at war eagle in the fall and it worked great!
Found this banner at party city for $8 dollars! It says Happy 2nd Birthday Jaxxi
My sis in law Melissa did a great job with the cake!

Cake table
Watering Hole
Cowgirl UP!
The Party Princess
Some of the guest!
Some more partners :)
My baby girl and me!
Mustache clan!
She wears it well
The adults got in on the fun!
Love these people!!!
Jaxxi and her new back pack that she loves!!
The party favors!
We had a really great time and glad so many of our family could make it out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY goodness so CUTE LOVE IT:)))

Hi friends,

OK I have been in a blogger nightmare the last few days. My .com was high jacked and I have been trying to work out all the kinks so
Google friends connect and feeds will still work. I think I did it!!!!

Even if you already re subscribed once IT IS NOT WORKING. I had to adjust some sight settings and you need to do it again.

Anyway I want to ask once more time that you would visit my new URL and resubscribe through which ever reader you uses.

http://teshastreasures.blogspot.com/

This is the instructions to resubscribe through Google friends Connect

Go to my new address http://teshastreasures.blogspot.com/

Go to Google friends connect and sigh in,
Then go to options, sight settings hit stop following this blog (on the right hand side)
Next refresh the page
last re-follow the blog


I am so sorry for the hassle. I love the relationships we have built through the internet let keep them going!
Thank you so much for your support and understanding!
Tesha