Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012



I got to see this movie twice! :)


Me and Jenn getting popcorn: )


waiting for it to start!



Me and my sister heather in line!



I was a little scared!



New Hair I love it!


Jaxxi and Bree had a cousin sleep over!


We got snuggle time with these two cowboy cuties!



Turkey Coma!


My mother in law after a hunt!


First fire of the season! Love these two so much!

We attended the famous annual Carner Tree Trimming ;)


She was checking everything out!



Aunt Kass helping Jaxxi hang her snowman!


Aunt Kass and Uncle Bert about to have their turn.


This is Shanes favorite holiday tradition...NOT!

WE DID IT!!!!

Then you have to seal it with a kiss :)

My Dad's in charge of the Ice Sickles and he let Miss Priss in on the action this year!


Allen Tree 2012

Love having a matel at Christmas!

Helping his Sweets hang her ornament


Jaxxi special Ornament this year is Jake! She loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates!

Teaching her early this Christmas classic ELF!!



We got to update our family pics! With 4 little ones it was interesting to say the least!

I had a blessed Thanksgiving with more things to be thankful for than I can count. Love my family and love our life together! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving also!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this!! You look so happy!! I miss your family alot but it blesses me to get to see them all having fun together in your pictures!! Thanks for sharing!