Friday, November 1, 2013

Mason Pumpkin Patch


A couple of weekends ago we went to a small pumpkin patch in Mason, OK. It wasn't planned, and Jaxxi had been playing all day so she's looking kinda rough :)
She thought the Pumpkins were neat!


This was the best I picture I got of the two of them.

We didn't actually get to do the corn maze... But hey we got a picture :)


My little pumpkin :)


Hay Jump


We met up with our older cousins and Katy helped Jaxxi through the junior maze.


Jaxxi learning how to milk a cow!


She was scared at first but then she realized it wouldn't bite. :)


They had these balls to do races on! They had a blast!


My Nephew Derrick helping baby girl jump really fast!

We got spend about an hour having fun and it was perfect fall weather! I can't get enough

No comments: