Monday, January 13, 2014

leading up to Christmas

I usually have a lot more Christmas spirit but this year I just didn't really get into it. I have no reason other than I just didn't really feel like it... lol. And I feel like every person in my life has more than everything they need and want, and what's fun buying people things they just think of because they have to think of something to tell you so you can spend money. I do have small children so I had to suck it up and try to make it magical for them. :)

Cayson's first time to see Santa and he had no tears!
Jaxi third time to see Santa and first time with no tears!

Preston first time to see Santa and he had no clue what was going on so he had no tears :)

Jaxxi hanging up her 2013 Sophia ornament!

Cayson and daddy decorating the tree. Miss Jaxxi was bossing us about where to put stuff on the tree telling everyone to be careful.

Daddy and Jaxxi at Rhema Bible College looking at lights.

They have a lighted tunnel that blinks to music Jaxxi loved it!

Me and bubba before a court date :)

I love my kids and they are what made my Christmas season!


No comments: