Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Suit case! :)

Dawn Castor Tag me for the purse game so here it is my mess!



1 Wallet with ( credit card, Check Card, Insurance Cards, High School Diploma, Check Book, Student ID cards, Driver's Ed completion card, other oddities that I can't get rid of) A map of Oklahoma and Elk City for my workshop tomorrow, My Birth Cert. I just got from my mom, Car Keys, Library Keys, A Hair dealy, Bree's hair bow, Three Receipts, one hutch's wrapper, Two Check Stubs, .39 cents in lose change, Book Light for late night traveling, Camera Case, Earrings, ring, Necklace, Book, Picture Holder, reading Glasses, Three pens, Orbit gum, Calender, Ipod, Cell phone, GPS, A bag to hold lip stick, lip liner(that I never Wear) Chap stick that I do, Lotion and Perfume Tish got me from bath and Body, Foam Anti-bacterial stuff, perfume, two pads(that ones for you Dawn), Medication, Vitamins, one almost unrecognizable coupon for Tish to get wipes OH last but not least my Tide to Go Pen Tish got me b/c I rarely can get through a meal with Spilling or dropping something on me!




This is my newest suit case I just got it today! So I wanted to show it off!

Oh and I tag Sarah B/c she never post and anyone else who hasn't done this!

6 comments:

Tisha said...

I do believe you forgot to mention the 2 red checkers bree put in there!!!!

Kara said...

Love the new purse and all the contents, you are always prepared. I have had to size it down, but I miss my big bags!

Unknown said...

Ashley--I SOOOOOO appreciate your honesty! :) And I love your purse and your billfold! My billfold's like yours! And I need a Tide to go pen....And I can't believe how much stuff you have in there!

Becky said...

I believe you are prepared for ANY situation! I've never known anyone who carried their high school diploma:)

Ashley said...

Well you never know when your need a wallet size copy or I may get a job offer of a lifetime on the street one day and need a copy of my dipolma on the spot :) But I'm not the only one who has one I found out the Michelle Hutton carries one too!

Sarah Kamolz said...

yeah i know... i need to do that... someday... someday...