Friday, August 29, 2008

Watching Jarrett!

Last night was the first of many I'm sure times that I got to watch Jarrett all by himself. I love Bree and I mean it but she demands a lot of attention! (imagine that!) So it was fun just to spend some time with him even if he did cry most of the time! I needed a little stand up and walk around time :) who doesn't but we did get to take a short 10 min Nap. My sister's coming this weekend yay! Who knows what will do but i'm sure will find something. I thought I would post a few of pics of the little guy! who we mostly know as brother.



4 comments:

Tisha said...

My precious little man cry and make you walk him around???? NO WAY!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Bree demanding attention cracked me up! She's the perfect age for it! and Jarrett will follow right in her footsteps! Haha!

Sarah Kamolz said...

Awe very cute little boy! Ps. let me say that since you work at a library I expect you know how to spell the conjunction form of "we will".... lol... instead of "will". Or maybe I just read it wrong. I am quite tired. I need to do the purse thing!

Sarah Kamolz said...

Well Thank you for the compliment on my latest photos!