Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tracy Lawrence

Last weekend after the workshop me and Shane loaded up and headed to Springfield to see my mom! We had gotten tickets to go to the Tracy Laurence concert the weather was perfect and it was a lot of fun. We got to meet Micheal Scott while we were waiting in line he's new to country music but he sings bubba ray's juke joint they play it on the radio some. It is always great getting to see my mom. I wish she would just move to Woodward a lot of the time!




Me and Shane Waiting on Tracy Lawrence to come on stage!


Here he is we were three rows back we had great seats! my sisters camera took better pics that she was suppose to email me...but still no pics from her!

Me and my mom she looks surprised lol !



This is Candy Coburen She got right in the middle of the crowd she was a good entertainer too!

Kass, Mom and me waiting in line to get in. The weather was a little chilly but it's better than being hot!

This is Micheal Scott doing his thing!

I have to tell you about this women! there are always those who come out in public and you think to yourself do they own a mirror! well she had skin tight clothing and was parading her self around like she was sexy momma so I thought you would like to share in my people watching skills!

No comments: