Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vacation Day Two Medora, ND

Yesterday we all loaded up and head to Medora, a really neat town that they have set up as like an old western town... They have shops and buggy rides and a beautiful landscape. After we shopped and had our bellies full we decided to go to Theodore Roosevelt National Park. It has park that has millions of acres of beautiful terrain. We seen buffalo and wild horse and prairie dogs. We decided to take a hike down a coal vain and while we hiking down the trail a group of people told us to be really quite b/c there was rattle snake really far away and he would never get you. So I decide to walk down there since it was so far away... Well turns out it was right by the bridge and I could have just reached out and touched so I just booked the rest of the way back to the car b/c I figured if there was one there could be ton!!! We had a really good time, but I'm so ready for home and some peace and QUITE!!!! tonight we are having a picinic then tomorrow afternoon we will be Oklahoma bound. Whoo HOO


My family we are visiting. left from right Timmy, Billie, Joey,Viv, Terrance and my Grandma. (Timmy is my moms second to youngest brother)



Buffallo resting right by the side of the road.



This buffallo was only about 5 feet from the car so cool!


Beautiful scenery in the town of Medora


All the fam minus me and my mom cause we were taking pics
Timmy, Viv, Terrance, Gradma, Kay Joey, Gary, Lauren, Katy, Billie


Wild horses in Theodore Roosevelt National Park


Buffalo on a hillside just a little bit before we thought it would be so cool to see one on top of the mountains and we did!!


Beautiful over look at the park


More Wild horses


It's really hard to see but this is a prarie dog! They say they are pest but they really were so cute!

No comments: