Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas time in Woodward!

This year for Christmas we are spending it in the big town of Woodward, Ok ;) I traveled with my MIL on Tuesday and Shane Joined last night and we head out on Saturday sometime to enjoy some Christmases on my side of the family! But here's a little what we have been up to this week. :) These are all with my phone so some are a little grainy.








my niece bree whose almost 5 is very in to crafting right now and she made all of us the "helmets" too cute!







The helmets again!








My SIL new puppy Dozer he's loving on me! Him and Huck not so much love going on! Ha!







Bree took this pic of me and Huck. Huck moved right when she snapped it!




Bree ready to rip into those PRESENTS!



Jarrett ready to start too! This year he was more interested in just opening gifts then whats inside! We could have gave him toilet paper and he would have been happy :)

Sawyer enjoying his first Christmas!


I think Shane liked his spot light!





Shane opening his stocking!



I'm thinking he liked this CD


I probably wont be posting in the next day so I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and to any BLM reading this thinking of all our sweet babies and what it means to us because there are presents missing under all of our trees...
Ashley

No comments: