These are some of the the thing I feel infertility/losing my son has cheated me...
1. The feeling of being less than a woman. People give so much regard to women who can carry and give birth to a baby. As they should just makes me feel less than.
2. Being able to see Shane be the great father I know he is/ will be.
3. Being able to make mine and Shane's parents loving dotting grandparents. ( this ons hurts my heart more than u can imagine.)
4. Getting to come up with a cute and creative ways to make the "big announcement"
5. Feeling like my life is on hold... But no way to know what it's on hold for. Always planning for what if. ( yes this is a choice, but mostly you just feel lost)
6. Having a baby shower and organizing cute tiny little baby clothes that u can imagine your bundle of cuteness in.
7. Having family in the waiting room hugging and laughing about the birth of our baby. Instead of red eyes and a bunch of questioning why.
These are just a few of the things that were on my heart and want to remember them when I have that miracle in my arms! Im Still living, still hoping...