Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Heavenly Birthday Baby Boy

Well today is Jaxxon's birthday... I wish I had picture of him learning to walk and 12 pictures for each month he was alive... but God had other plans for me. Here are a few pictures I had that we took at the hospital that I'm pretty sure I never put on my blog. I want to thank each of you again I know I probably sound like a broken record but I truly could not have done this without each and every prayer that was lifted up on our behalf! Hope you guys enjoy and have a great weekend.







Jaxxon and his bible we put this in his casket but I had another one made to keep with me.




first family picture...Showing Shane how much his hands look like his.



He could fit in daddies hat :)




Beautiful face...




My Grandpa Jack, the person we named Jaxxon after. I love this picture of them together.





My Parents loving on me and him.






This was his first bed he was in.


No comments: