Thursday, March 25, 2010

better late then never!

I realize I'm almost a month late on this post but I wanted to be sure and blog this memory! These pics are in backwards order b/c I forgot blogger did that and I don't want to redo the whole thing so just pretend they are the other way around :)



We decided to do a balloon release again. It was a perfect day not to much wind but enough to carry them away.


Passing out balloons and getting ready for the release

I have no idea what I'm doing but stuff :)


His beautiful cake...It was so yummy I was eating two days later :)



This was the card we attached to the balloons. I didn't receive any emails that they were found though :(
We went to the city on his actual birthday with Brett and Brenda and had a great time. We met up with my side of the family on Saturday. We all went to eat dinner at Speedy's. Yummy! I'm so thankful to have a loving family that we want to surround ourselves around. He is one loved little boy who left his mark on all of us!




No comments: