Saturday, October 2, 2010

5 years a day late.

Yesterday I was married to my hunky husband Shane for five years! Sometimes it feels like we have been together forever and other times I can't believe it's been 5 years. It's amazing how life can change in such a short amount of time. Our family still doesn't look like we were hoping it would when we said "I do", but it looks exactly how God knew it would and we just have to trust that he has plan for us. I have learned a lot as a wife, and we have both done A LOT of growing up. I'm trying to be less selfish and giving. but over all I think we've grown into each other nicely. :) Marriage definitely looks a lot different then I thought it would on Oct. 1, 2005. I won't say I love every minute of it but I at least like it. :) the last five years I have dealt with the hardest things in my life. I'm so thankful that I have Shane right beside me, loving me and being the voice of reason to all my crazy! I love you babe and here's to many more years, With a lot more laughter and A LOT less tears! Oh yea and you staying away from the stupid brush pile!!!!



No comments: