Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful for

This Thanksgiving will be shared with lots of family and love. That's really what it's all about. I love coming from a large close family, and now that I added the Allen/Eastep bunch it just keeps growing. That is probably what I'm most thankful for this Thanksgiving. I'm Thankful for my new house. That I have been able to make a cute and comfortable for people to come visit. I'm thankful for my nieces and nephews and that I get to love them to death, but don't have to do any of the hard stuff! :)I'm thankful for my job and actually enjoy working with the people I do!

All though I have been dreading the holiday season, that's so geared towards kids and families. Anyone who has dealt with infant loss and/or infertility knows actually what I mean. I'm truly thankful for all the blessing that I do have. Life could be so much worse. Another year has come and gone, and my dreams are still waiting to be fulfilled, but I still have to have hope that next year will be my year! I'm going to enjoy my Thanksgiving, but not a minute will pass that I won't be aware that one member of my family won't be there... I hope you all have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see all the picture and hear all of your holiday stories!

No comments: