Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quick Update!

I just received a phone call today asking if we were interested in keeping a 3 month old baby girl... And of course I said yes! So far we will have her one week June 12-18Th so be praying that goes smoothly. I guess depending on how that week goes she maybe transitioned into our home! I'm not sure how everything works at DHS but I'm hoping that's a good thing. So I'm asking for prayers that everything will work out and she will end up being able to stay with us! I'm So ready to embark on this adventure and terrified of getting hurt. I know God is in control and I just have to trust that all will go according to his will. Thanks for all the prayers in advance. :)

P.S. I will will most definitely be counting down the next 19 days!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

I know it will be a hard job, but I God is placing you in these kiddos lives for a reason! You will be great!