I'm not sure how I'm feeling as we approach the three year mark of Jaxxon's birthday. The past two years with nothing really to do but wait and dread for it to come I knew how I was feeling and it wasn't good. This year however with Jaxxi and planning her birthday and I got a nice little surprise Tuesday that they were placing a 3 day old baby girl in our home I have been entirely to busy or exhausted to reflect much on it. I'm sure on Sunday it will hit me pretty hard. This is the first year we haven't planned anything special and Shane will be out of town at work. :( I am planning on traveling to Woodward so that will be a nice distraction also. I know I still miss him and think about him everyday. He will forever be my baby boy and He will always be the one who made me a mom. Even though it hurts so much, I can't imagine my life with out having him apart of my story. I will get through another year and another day closer to meeting him heaven. I'll let you know how I feel after Sunday...
Monday, February 20, 2012
Friday, February 10, 2012
And the day has come. You are one year old! I can not believe it! Happy Birthday baby girl! Big party will be next weekend when daddy will be home to celebrate with us!
- You are 19 lbs. dont know the length b/c we havent had well baby visit.
- You are down to 3 6oz. bottles a day
- You love to eat! And you are not very picky
- Started to drink out of your sippy cup.
- Say mama really well mostly when your mad or hurt.
- You are a cuddle bug.
- You are a daddy's girl
- You pull up on everything!
- You still put a everything in your mouth!
- You still like your binky but we starting to limit use.
- The last two weeks glasses wearing hasn't been going so well.
- I think you are testing limits b/c you will see how much you can get away with.
- You have been sleeping HORRIBLE! I'm hoping this is a short phase b/c it makes for a cranky mommy and baby by 7:30.
- You attended your first OU womens basket ball game got your picture taken with the mascots! You threw a fit when they left.
- Moved up to your front facing car seat
- Have surgery scheduled for tubes. Hope this will make a big differnce in a few areas.