- You are 19 lbs. dont know the length b/c we havent had well baby visit.
- You are down to 3 6oz. bottles a day
- You love to eat! And you are not very picky
- Started to drink out of your sippy cup.
- Say mama really well mostly when your mad or hurt.
- You are a cuddle bug.
- You are a daddy's girl
- You pull up on everything!
- You still put a everything in your mouth!
- You still like your binky but we starting to limit use.
- The last two weeks glasses wearing hasn't been going so well.
- I think you are testing limits b/c you will see how much you can get away with.
- You have been sleeping HORRIBLE! I'm hoping this is a short phase b/c it makes for a cranky mommy and baby by 7:30.
- You attended your first OU womens basket ball game got your picture taken with the mascots! You threw a fit when they left.
- Moved up to your front facing car seat
- Have surgery scheduled for tubes. Hope this will make a big differnce in a few areas.
Friday, February 10, 2012
And the day has come. You are one year old! I can not believe it! Happy Birthday baby girl! Big party will be next weekend when daddy will be home to celebrate with us!