Friday, February 1, 2013

And we grow...

January has been a month of exciting news for our family!

On January 14th at 10:17 am we got a call that our worker was picking up a 4 day old baby boy from the hospital that was a long term placement with parental rights likely being terminated... So I couldn't say yes quick enough and today he's three weeks old and 6 lbs 11oz and 20 inches long! He already fits right in!


Here's big sis giving him some lovin! Jaxxi has been adjusting slow, but it gets better everyday!


Sweet little baby feet that we just love!



And a few days before we got our call my baby sis called and gave us this news! We can't wait to me baby Craig in September!!


Here's the little cutie now!


P.s. I can't believe my sweet baby girl will be TWO in 10 days!!

1 comment:

S Tudor said...

How exciting!!! So happy for all of you!