Thursday, June 26, 2008

he's here, he's here

My beautiful nephew arrived in the world this morning at 9:48, he weighed in at 7lbs 6.5 oz and is 20 inches long. I didn't get to make it for the birth, but I get to stay the night tonight and help Tish out he is sleeping soundly now we will see at two in the morning! It is such a miracle how they get here and how much love you have for them in a instant.



Just hanging out with Aunt Ashley! I wish shane could have gotten off but I'm sure he'll get plenty of quilty time!

This is the cute little man it look likes he is already praying maybe following in poppy's footsteps lol!


3 comments:

Brandy Lee said...

Ash, I am so happy for you and Shane being auntie and uncle again. I am not an aunt yet but in a few weeks I will be and I am so excited. I will have to get some tips from you.

Hilary said...

Congratulations Aunt Ashley! He is too cute!

Becky said...

He is adorable! He is also blessed to have such a wonderful aunt! Don't spoil him too much now.