Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've been tagged--Six Random Facts about Me
Dawn tagged me, so play along will you?
1) Link to the person who tagged you.

2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).

3) Write 6 random things about yourself.

4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So--Six random things about me.

1. I very much over analyze everything. Like I lay in bed a night and replay almost every conversation I had that day. weird I know.

2. Shane says I'm the only person he knows that just randomly gags for no apparent reason.

3. I almost always have my hand in a fist. Some people would say this is b/c of stress I just think it was a habit I picked up some where along the way. who knows.

4. The only place I can't not stand clutter is my desk at work. Some times it gets down right obsessive my organizing and cleaning habits at work. If you went to my house you would never guess this about me.

5.That I'm actually a pretty shy person even though when you get to know me you might not guess this about me.

6. One thing a lot of people don't know about me is the fact that I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters, and I'm the favorite out of all of them :)

I tag, Kara, Brandy, Mandy, Becky, Sally and my cousin Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that you've pointed it out, I can see you being shy. I'd guess you wanted to hit someone with the fist clenching thing!

Kara said...

Okay, I did it finally! It took me all morning to finish!