Tuesday, December 23, 2008

thump, thump, thump....

Well yesterday was the big appt. The heartbeat appt. I have to admit I was really nervous about it. I guess it's the mother in me already I just wanted me baby to be OK. So the whole family went, Brett, Brenda, Tisha, Bree, Jarrett, Me and Shane. We all squeezed in a little room to hear this precious miracle in me. It was taking him a little bit to lock in on it. I was about ready to start my panic mode when he found it. Then my relief tears came out :) It is so amazing I have heard hearts beat before but not our baby's heartbeat! the heartbeat was 120 so the wives tale goes the lower the heart rate the more likely it is to be a boy so of course Shane was excited. We get to find out for sure what it is if they want to cooperate on Feb. 2. I still can't express how grateful I am that God is trusting us with one of his children. It is so amazing to serve such and awesome God. I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas season and have safe travels if they are out on the road this Christmas.

3 comments:

Kara said...

how fun! i can't wait to find out what it is...don't believe the wives tales though, my boys were all 140-150. i love that everyone went with you, so cute!

merry christmas!

Unknown said...

Molly was supposed to be a boy but girls like to hunt too! And they make really cute camo girl baby clothes! Can't you just imagine a little pink rifle!!!!!

Hilary said...

That is great news! I know you must feel releived. That is great that everyone was in the room with you. I know they are all so happy and excited for you guys!
Merry Christmas!!