Monday, December 29, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
before the show killing time.
Me and Tish waiting for the show to start!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
OK and now for the crazy weather. for all of you who don't live in Woodward I thought this would interest you. Yesterday at 5:00 when I was driving home from work it was 72 degree's and then this morning I wake up to this winter wonderland. It looks like I got in the Christmas spirit just in time.
Monday, December 8, 2008
This is Shane board to death at tree trimming again not his favorite holiday tradition!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
this is not a part of our tradition I was getting a little irritate that an hour of trimming was dedicated to this game. we had to trim fast at half time.
Grandma sorting out the ornaments she is forgetting who's is who a little in this day and age.
This is me and shane after we hung ours. It's customary for the married couples to share a smooch after we hang up our ornament. Shane usually hates this, but this year he just planted one right on me.(hints the face)
Brett wrestling with Trystan (I think Trystan won!)
Dawn tagged me, so play along will you?
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So--Six random things about me.
1. I very much over analyze everything. Like I lay in bed a night and replay almost every conversation I had that day. weird I know.
2. Shane says I'm the only person he knows that just randomly gags for no apparent reason.
3. I almost always have my hand in a fist. Some people would say this is b/c of stress I just think it was a habit I picked up some where along the way. who knows.
4. The only place I can't not stand clutter is my desk at work. Some times it gets down right obsessive my organizing and cleaning habits at work. If you went to my house you would never guess this about me.
5.That I'm actually a pretty shy person even though when you get to know me you might not guess this about me.
6. One thing a lot of people don't know about me is the fact that I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters, and I'm the favorite out of all of them :)
I tag, Kara, Brandy, Mandy, Becky, Sally and my cousin Sarah