Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Georgia Gray

These are pictures of my first born son's Gravestone. I think it turned out perfect! It breaks my heart to know he will never be with us, but I know he's in a better place and that helps. It breaks my heart to walk through the cemetery and see so many baby graves and instantly I feel a connection to the parents who lost such a precious gift. I will never be the same and I hope I never forget all the lesson he is teaching me. Yesterday marked three months, some times it feels like it was forever and sometimes it feels like yesterday that we said goodbye. I seen on one of the grave stones of a baby "he left his mark" I instantly wanted to bawl,(I didn't I held it together didn't want to cause a scene) B/c even though they are so tiny and have little time on this earth they do leave a huge mark on our lives that will be there forever. The little farm my mom made for him and the bucket with the pin wheels his aunt Heather made for him!




1 comment:

Chelsa said...

your stone is the same shape as the one we got for Andon. and the vase is even on the same side! i need to get pictures of Andon's...