Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas festivies

Well the first of ours starts Saturday... I can not believe this year is already gone! We are headed to Woodward to open gifts with the Allens! I'm ready to get away for a couple of days and just hang out with the family. I'm excited to see Bree and Jarrett open their gifts. There's nothing like watching Christmas through children's eyes. They are the youngest ones around this year. My other nephews and niece are all almost teenagers which I can't believe either. All a constant reminder that I'm getting older ha! Thought I would leave you with a Christmas song that I know has been around a long time but for some reason this year I decided I really liked the lyrics:) I will post pics of the first round and next week is way crazy!



Happy Christmas
John Lennon
So this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young
A very merry ChristmasAnd a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear
And so this is Christmas
For weak and for strong
For rich and the poor ones
The world is so wrong

No comments: