Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Mothers Christmas!

Last night we had Christmas with my Mom and some Pendergrasses! There were a LOT of people there like 23 or so... I think it's a lot of fun to be around all my family just visiting and having a good time! This is Christmas two, I have one tonight, tomorrow and Saturday and Sunday! It's snowing so it looks like we are going to have a white Christmas! this rarely happens so we are excited!!!!



The Tree that's my nephew Derrick thinking he's cool!

My mom and her best friend Donna.

Me and my Grandma P she didn't know I was snapping a pic:)


Katy and Huck... They are so cute! By the way in case you were wondering Huck has had a great first Christmas :)
My sis Heather and her husband Bubba.


Katy opening her gifts...

Derrick and his new Camera and my nephew Alec waiting patiently for his turn :)



Shane and his traditional Gold Toe socks!








No comments: