Friday, January 8, 2010

10 Things that Makes Me Happy....

Ok so I'm undertaking Sarah's challenge to list ten things that make me happy! so here goes nothing!

1. Being a daughter of the King of Kings. At times I'm so mad at him I could cry, but I don't know what I would do in this life with out his help. His arms of comfort, peace beyond understanding, that he will carry me when I can no longer walk. That he's a true and loving God. If you don't know him I hope you will seek his face.

2. Gregory Shane Allen- Let me tell you I got lucky even though sometimes he drives me crazy and I want to punch his face! :) He is a provider and companion, spoils me rotten. I can pretty much talk him to anything I think we should do. He's my lover and my friend and I thank God for him everyday.

3. Family... They are interesting to say the least. On my side of the family Shane has trouble adjusting we are loud love to argue our points of few, of course mine is always right HA! We are huggers, lets just say Shane is not on the touch feely side :) I love to be around them and reminds me why I am the person I am b/c of the loving family I was brought up in. I was allowed to be myself. ( that didn't mean they wouldn't talk about me when I left... LOL) I have self confidence and self worth and I owe a lot of that for the people I was around. I have a great friendship with my Mom, super close to my sisters. I love my Daddy and I have a great Step mom Dawn! I wouldn't trade almost any of them for anything!

4. My other family...aka my in laws. I'm pretty sure from the moment I met them we kinda of clicked. I think they are part of the reason I put of with Shane J/K ...:) They are great people who have taking me in as their own. I'm pretty sure I drive Brenda crazy at times. She is more of a sees all the good in people I tend to think some ppl have an agenda. So sometimes she makes me think about the way I view ppl...but only sometimes :)! It's great to have ppl you can cry with at the worst times in your life and the same to ppl to laugh with at the most joyous times in your life. I miss living by you guys. I know you miss living by us ;)

6. My niece and nephews... Oh the joys of being able to do what you want with them and when your tired send them home :) They are so fun to be around and I love them all so much. They keep life interesting. I love when Bree needs to see HER Ash! and Brother Bears sweet cuddling. They are growing up WAY to fast. I remember when Alec and Derrick were little and how we would fight over who got to hold them as babies and who got to pick out what they would wear for the day. I miss those days! I have been blessed with beautiful, talented loving children to be apart of my life. I always tell Alec when he's a big baseball star he has to buy me a house! Derrick will probably grow up and be a scientist or something! ;)

7. My friends... I have been blessed with awesome friendships in my life. Most of them are family that double as friends but hey they can't get rid 0f me that way :) My sisters Kass, Heather and Tish have all been there for me when I needed them most and I can tell anything to and...I DO!!!! Tish probably wonders what she got herself into most of the time. I was raised with Heather and Kass so they know how weird we are HA! My cousins Jen, Sarah, Lacy Thanks for being their girlies. I have other really great friends who have prayed and been there for me! I couldn't do it with out you guys!


8. My Dogie... I know I have said this before but I never liked dogs... well it turns out I still don't... I do love my sweet dog Huck though. He is a great cuddle bug and me and Shane laugh at all the things he does. When I come home from work or even just walking out to the car he is so happy to see me :) he gets his paws and his head going crazy. It's the cutest thing. It's nice to feel needed and he definitely needs me :)


9. Being a mother... Even though at times it brings me great pain. I still love being Jaxxon Shane mommy. I love the 5 months I had with him alive and growing in my tummy. I love remembering the sound of his heartbeat. I love looking at my ultrasound pictures. I love remembering all the dreams I had for him. I love the joy he brought to our lives. I love him and he makes me happy. :)


10. Last but not least sugar and all things sugary haha... I know this is kinda trivial but I'm fixing to be on a pretty strict no sugar diet and I'm sure I will miss all things made of sugar :)

No comments: