Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's day

Jaxxon,
I miss you so much and think about you everyday. What you would be like and what you would be doing. I'm so happy that God choose me to be your mommy. I hope you know how much we love you and how much you still are a part of our lives. I'm thankful you get to spend this Mother's day in a place we all long to be.

Mother's day...
I'm not sure if mother's day will ever be a day of complete bliss. It's so much of a reminder of my struggles and what I do not have. I'm thankful I am a mother and God gave me five months with my son on earth. I love my Mom, Step-mom, MIL, Grandmothers. I'm thankful for them and am thankful they have shaped me into who I am. The mother I will be. It's tough being a childless mother. When the day comes and I have children on earth I will still always be minus one. I will never have my complete family with me. Praise Jesus he can give me strength and joy. I hope all of you have a wonderful Mother's day. If you aren't a mother yet but desperately want to be, I'm praying for you! There's no greater job then being a mom! Thanks to all the wonderful mom's that are in my life!

No comments: