Friday, May 28, 2010

We're going to the lake...

and we can hardly wait! we borrowed a friends Seadoo and are headed to Grand lake in the morning. We are going to spend some time with family we rarely get to see. I imagine lots of visiting and playing the next couple of days! I'm ready to get away with Shane and my mom. Even though I see Shane every day it doesn't feel like we get to spend much time together. So I'm ready to get to spend quality time with him, making memories :) I'll post pics when we get back!
The next part of this post is random stuff that's happening.

This is for summer reading program at our library. Carol a girl I work with and me decorated this for the kids. I thought it turned out great and am ready for them to see it!
I don't know why these pics are so little! This is Jaxx grave for memorial day. I wanted blue, white, and yellow flowers and they turned out perfect!

And this is our first and last attempt to cut Huck ourselves!!!!! We have a new appreciation for dog groomers! Shane done a good job with the clippers we got. We were trying to save money since it's sixty dollars to get a five pound dogs hair cut! That's more than mine to get washed, cut, colored and styled just for a reference! After our do it yourself cut we think we will pay the price! LOL

5 comments:

Tisha said...

Oh my. Huck won't need a haircut for awhile!!! Maybe you should of let his aunt cut it!!!!! He looks tiny!! Jaxx grave looks great! Have fun at the lake...I want to go camping bad!

Ashley said...

We do to! Maybe we could go on Jare's real birthday weekend... Hucks hair is so short I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to sunscreen him! I'm already getting use to it! Atleast it's cool for summer :) and yes next time you probably should!!!

Sarah said...

Where in the world do you get his hair cut? Hank's is only $30! We always get Hank really short in the summer too, it helps him stay cool and it lasts longer so we don't have to get it cut very often :)

Ashley said...

Sarah I get it cut a petsmart! It's a small fortune... Where do you get him cut at?

Sarah said...

In Jenks at Pampered Pets. They do a good job, Hank always look so handsome :)