Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I just want to say Happy Father's day to all the dad's in my life! I can't believe it's already this time of year again! Happy Father's day to my hubby! Even though Jaxx isn't here with us physically I can see he's left a mark on your heart. I love how your so protective of him. It warms my heart to know you love him so. I know one day you will be the best dad of children on earth any child could ask for!

My sweet boys! :)


Happy Father's day Dad! I love you with all my heart and pray we have many more of these days together!

Dawn, Dad and me 2008


Happy Father's day Brett! Glad that your in my life, and thankful that you have helped Shane be the dad he is today!

This pic is really old, but it was the only one I could find with us in it :)

No comments: