Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kass's Bachlorette!

My little sis is getting married in 8 days, tear, we had her bachlorette party last weekend! It reminded why I love being old and married! ha! We did have a blast and thanks for everyone that came out! These pics are in random order and I'm to lazy to fix them. so stuff.
Me, Jen and Lauren at what-a-burger after dancing the night away :)
This is my model pose! My entire outfit was less than 20 bucks!
My sis in law Melissa did a great job at creating the cake!
Me and the bride to be!
The Bridal party at Zio's
My SIL and brother
all of us minus Sarah who had to get back home.
All the cousins!
everyone at Zio's
My two lovely sisters!
We had a great time and I'm so ready for the wedding next weekend! Love ya Kass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for having me such a great party!! and im SOOOO ready for next saturday LOVE YOU TOO!!!!