Saturday, December 22, 2012

Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time

We have been celebrating all week! Tish and the kids are down and Jaxxi loves playing with her cousins!

I forgot to post this the other day. After the adoption she wore a shirt that said "I'm the Best Present Ever" :)

Jaxxi giving Sawyer a smooch :)

Love these three knuckle heads! LOL

Giving Jaxxi snuggles (see I told you they love each other)

Love these Girls!

Shanes aunt Sandy bought Jaxxi bath instruments, and Jare and Bree begged to go home with me I soon found out it was just to take a bath! They were stripping their clothes off as soon as we walked in the door!

Bree and Shane disappeared for a minute and Bree comes in the living room dressed as me! they are goofy

Trinity who took such great pictures of the adoption dropped this off at work for me yesterday! She is the sweetest!

We had my Dad and Dawns Christmas last night the first of many ;) the guys in intense conversation in the kitchen :)


My nephew Levi, Kass, Jaxxi and me ready to rip into some presents!!

Jaxxi was so cute opening her gifts she would say oooh and ahhh and get so excited with each one! I have been looking forward to Christmas's with my child for the last 7 years. I'm so glad it finally came true! We have Christmas today and tomorrow and then Tuesday! Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

No comments: