Saturday, December 29, 2012

Our family Christmas!

I was so excited because we decided to have our own family Christmas, Christmas morning! I'm not going to lie I would have caved a few times to go a head and do it early but Shane wouldn't let me :)

Daddy hard at work being and elf :)

Santa Came!

What I woke up too!

Running to her presents!


Looking in her stocking!

She would have a fit every time we would start to open gifts b/c she wanted to keep playing with her kitchen!

I think daddy liked his gift!

He's been asking for this for like a year :)

She got DVD players for the car from Nan she didn't know she liked them so much till she got in the car to go to Grandma's Christmas :)

My cute little chef!

After we opened presents we put her new cowgirl clothes on her! :)


No comments: