Saturday, October 31, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance!

Last night was so fun! I enjoyed watching all the dances live better then on t.v.! If you thought any of it was fake I can tell you it's not these are incredible dancers...


Me and Tish waiting for the show to begin!

This was the welcome that's Brandon out front. It really showcased there dancing and personality's!
The heart dance!


If you watched the season you had to remember the Russian Folk dance well it kinda become comedic relief through the whole show here they are disguised as doctors who moved the props!

Brandon and Jeanette's spy dance my favorite I waited for all night and wasn't disappointed :)




Jeannette and Ade doing the hip hop routine all about a pic :)





Since it was Halloween they all came out one time or another with goofy costumes on it was hilarious they couldn't even keep a straight face.




Russian Folk dancers again :)





It was alot of fun took tons more pics but since I had 5 post today I'm tired of posting pictures :) hope you enjoy my long update I'll try and stay on top of it better through November no promises though I'm pretty sure every weekend is taken up already. Would rather be busy then board though :) Hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween!








No comments: