Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Long days and randomness :)

The time change makes the days feel like they drag on for ever! This week feels like it's been a month long and we're only half way through it!

Halloween came and went for another year. I can't say I'm sad about it. Don't get me wrong it's still one of my favorite times of year. It's just that all the little Halloween onzies and cute pj's were the first things we bought for our baby we didn't know at the time would be Jaxxon. I can't believe it's been a year already that my life was turned upside down, first in the best way possible then turned upside down b/c of the worst thing possible... I imagine this whole season will be hard to get through b/c the holidays coming up are suppose to be about family and a huge part of mine is missing. I remember thinking I will never have to be sad about not having my own child trick or treating but God had other plans. I will have to muddle through Thanksgiving and Christmas the same way but I have already been praying that God would give me extra strength :)

On Monday I took Huck to get his rabies shots and am pleased to say that he did really well didn't even effect him. We have the bad shots again a week from Monday so I'm sure he'll be sick again. Tuesday we went to our first basketball game in Paden. Boys and Girls both won! Today I took Huck to get his first hair cut and well lets just say they did not do the best job! I cried when I got to my car b/c they cut off all his puppy hair!

This weekend we will head to Woodward to take Pics with Sarah from www.saephotography.net! I'm so excited we haven't taken pics like this since our engagement pics 4 years ago so I say it's time. we kept putting it off in hopes that we would have a little one to put with the two of us, but in reality that may never happen so I just decided it was something I wanted to do! So of course I'll show them to yall as soon as I get them.

Told you a bunch of randomness but I wanted to start keeping up with this better :)

No comments: