I came across a blog where she was asking hard questions that would probably never be answered. I too have hard questions that I will most likely not be answered in this life time but decided to ask them anyway :)
1. Why can we not have a baby? Is God punishing us? What are we not learning that we should be?
2. Why would God let women get pregnant when their baby is going to end up dying before they get to live?
3. Why can people who are going to abuse or mistreat children keeping having one baby after the other, yet people who want to take care of baby can not?
4. Why does it seem like some people never have any real struggle with life? They get everything they want and barely have to work for it?
5. Why is that we only hear about God through main stream media if it's to say something bad about Christianity?
These are just a few of my questions. I sure I have more but this is enough for now! Maybe one day God will reveal a few of these for me.