Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jaxxon's first photo shoot!

As my co-worker Cindy said only a mother could be proud of these picture, b/c you can't really see anything in them but never the less I wanted to share them with the blogging world.
This is Jaxxon showing off that indeed he is a boy the arrow is pointing at the important part. :)

This is his tiny profile the next picture is better. His head is to the right and his rear is on the left.

I think this is only better b/c of the coloring


and his precious tiny foot! she said it was less than inch long! I'm sure this is the first of many photo shoots as soon as he arrives!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's just the first of a million photos to come. glad you were a tour guide or I wouldn't know what I was looking at! I'm thrilled for you guys.

Sarah said...

I can't believe he doesn't even weigh a pound yet- that blue one makes him look like a real kid!

Hilary said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Baby boys are so sweet. Isn't it amazing to see his tiny little perfect parts? Truly a miracle!!