Monday, February 9, 2009

Storytime

As you all know I'm the Youth services librarian at the Public Library well I thought I would just plug my own program on here. I will be starting story time March 3rd its for Kids 3-5 and enrollment will begin on Feb. 17th. The storytimes will be on Tues or Thursday, morning or afternoon. Also since March 2nd is Dr. Seuss birthday we will be having a "cat in the hat photo contest" if any of you have a cat and would like to try and win some goodies can take a picture of your cat with a hat on. The contest runs Feb. 6th -Feb. 27th and you can vote on your favorite March 2nd - 5th. If you have any questions you can call me at the library @ 580-254-8544.

Tisha's comment reminded me to put the times
Tuesday Morning 10:30-11:15
Tuesday Afternoon 1:00-1:45
Thursday Morning 10:30-11:15
Thursday Afternoon 1:00-1:45


1 comment:

Tisha said...

Since I am your sister-n-law and all can you just enroll Bree for me. We probably want Tuesday mornings cause I know it won't be earlier than 10!!!