Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Everything New

I have been reading in Ruth tonight. Before I read a single word on the page I asked God to speak to me clearly. Here's what he said. How will you handle this death. Will you stay where you are and do nothing? Will you blame me and be angry? Will you seek me out and trust in knowing that I could weave a new path that is greater than anything you could imagine? I choose to go where you go, stay where you stay, for your people to,become my people and your God to become my God (Ruth 1:16). I am ready to walk this Journey with you Lord. Even if I stumble and get dirty I am ready. Thank you Lord for speaking to me tonight. I know there is a reason for this season!

" I tell you the truth unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it stays a single seed, but if it dies it becomes many seeds." (John 12:24)
I hope that Jaxxon life has planted many seeds in peoples lives to know God is good and sovereign. His Grace is leading us through. That Through death he brings new life and abundant life.

Thank you Lord for giving me this message tonight. That through all circumstances he is strengthening my faith. I'm glad to be serving a lord who said. "I am making EVERYTHING new" (Revelation 21:5)

No comments: