Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 3

Well Day three was actually Wednesday but I've been to tired to type. :) It was another early morning! I think I figured out why I got married so I never have to load bags lol!!! I had to load all the stuff! then off to class. I went to a class called resisting challenges. I was surprised to learn how tolerant our society has become to taboo topics. I learned that why most people feel homosexuality is wrong they still wouldn't want it pulled from the shelf. I just thought that this was a interesting thing to learn about. If I asked any of you the Question " There is a book written by and about a homosexual would you want it removed?" some people would say yes but never take the time to actually go through with the action this was another thing I learned. Not saying that either way is right or wrong we all have freedoms. I just worry for my imaginary not yet conceived children how tolerant the world will be for them. So yeah some really not fun stuff! :) but anyway it just was a little thought provoking is all. Hope all of you have a great weekend.

No comments: